Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Editing Instrument

Editing Instrument 7 months 3 weeks ago #1

• Jigger Pine
I want to put in a global instrument control that responds to poly pressure to raise the pitch of individual notes. So what I need is "key pressure > pitch" in the global column.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Editing Instrument 7 months 3 weeks ago #2

• siebenhirter
  • Thank you received: 2
Jigger Pine wrote:
I want to put in a global instrument control that responds to poly pressure to raise the pitch of individual notes. So what I need is "key pressure > pitch" in the global column.

Key pressure is not to find in a global column, but you can try to add a modulator with source "PolyPressure" and with destination "Pitch effect" (---> topic "Working with modulators").
kind regards, siebenhirter, using polyphone 1.9
Last Edit: 7 months 3 weeks ago by siebenhirter.

Editing Instrument 7 months 1 week ago #3

• Jigger Pine
I am trying to edit FluidR3_GM, and I found the modulator edit, ( Source = PolyPressure 1X ? destination = pitch/effects tune (fine) ) I don't know what exactly to put in all the spaces.

Editing Instrument 7 months 6 days ago #4

• siebenhirter
  • Thank you received: 2
Jigger Pine wrote:
I am trying to edit FluidR3_GM, and I found the modulator edit, ( Source = PolyPressure 1X ? destination = pitch/effects tune (fine) ) I don't know what exactly to put in all the spaces.

To raise the pitch of notes your DESTINATION is "Pitch/Effects: tune(fine)" (no Abs. value).
To define this additive effect with aftertouch your SOURCE is the controller "Poly pressure" (Positive unipolar).
As there is no secondary instance of controller your AMOUNT is "No controller" (Pos unipolar and try eg a value of +100).

Exact value of amount maybe found by testing values corresponding to sensitivity of PolyPressure controller (source controller used in attachment was aftertouch).
Attachments:
kind regards, siebenhirter, using polyphone 1.9
Last Edit: 7 months 6 days ago by siebenhirter.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
Cron Job Starts