Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2K Sports generate a lot of money from sponsorship

2K Sports generate a lot of money from sponsorship 3 weeks 6 days ago #1

• wfuuopy
The blatant and irritating advertising of Nba 2k22 Mt products - 2K Sports generate a lot of money from sponsorship deals with companies such as Gatorade, Beats, and Mountain Dew. To some degree the excitement of the sport is enhanced by the presence of actual companies. The ads have become quite unpleasant over the past couple of years.

NBA 2K20 was an excellent instance of how corporate influence diluted the product. These companies were able to create advertising spots for the game, and it was something you should not miss. Gatorade and Beats were prominently displayed throughout the field and promoted at every opportunity. The ads grew old fast. Passive advertising is fine in my Neighbourhood. But, I strongly object to the slam of goods onto users. I would like to have these cutscenes and ads eliminated from NBA 2K21.

MyCareer Free Agency - Once you reach a certain level in MyCareer you are able to influence your team's free agency decisions. The MyPlayer can choose five targets to be open for agency which the front office will be working towards. It's an innovative feature and reward for the arduous work of MyCareer.

The free agency period does not make sense. The fact that five of the players chosen will be joining your team when they are free isn't explained. It doesn't matter which salary cap you have. In my latest save, Jayson Tatum, Brandon Ingram, and Anthony Davis all joined the Cleveland Cavaliers on maximum contracts. It was ridiculous and helped me save the game after my second season in Cleveland.

A free agency should operate differently. The idea of the MyPlayer meeting open-agent targets during the moratorium period, and persuading the target to join their team is something I love. Effective conversations improve the likelihood that a player will join the MyPlayer. It's more challenging, and cheap 2k22 mt will be rewarding when a star joins the team.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds
Cron Job Starts