Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone mind helping?

Anyone mind helping? 3 weeks 1 day ago #1

• Josh
So, I don't own a computer, and unfortunately, the person that made this soundfont screwed up and broke it.

So, could any of you please make a working soundfont?

The video has the WAV and broken soundfont file linked in the description, and I would very much appreciate a version that I can actually use on my phone (in SF2 format).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anyone mind helping? 3 weeks 1 day ago #2

• Davy
  • Administrator
  • Organ enthusiast and creator of Polyphone
  • Thank you received: 52
I don't know why you are asking this.

Didn't you find the brass section? It contains trumpets that are much better than the poor one linked to the video.
www.polyphone-soundfonts.com/en/soundfonts/wind/brass

Why the reason is "no computer"? How did you write here and what are you plans with a soundfont?

Anyone mind helping? 3 weeks 1 day ago #3

• Josh
1) the sound is a meme, hence why I want it, I am aware that there are trumpets in the soundfont section, but not this specific one.
2) there are these things called phones and tablets that allow you to visit websites and type on them, its pretty out of this world if I may say. So that is how I am typing here.
3) I'm a collector of soundfonts, but unfortunately, a lot of people break them or don't know how to make them, so I have about 5GB with of sound samples that need to be made into soundfonts. If I owned a computer, I would have fixed this myself, as I have used Polyphone before, but unfortunately, I no longer own one.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds